9.10.2005


Hi Betty,

Look out to the sky, such a beautiful day reminds me the time we had in Nice, in Eze enjoying the breeze from the Mediterranean. It's less than a day now before you reach the 'other shore'! And wait for me there, I'll join you no less than 2 days. Then we can have a sip of coffee with your sweet smile as beautiful as the flowers.
Waiting for the day to come.

Love, Marshall

(2 days before our mbbs finals finished)

* * *
im gonna recede for a little while and do some readjusting and revising, i think i do need some time to start smiling again! just learned i'll be working in the A&E for the next 6 months,
wish me luck,

until then, with lots of love,
betty

Longing to read Across the darkness of the river...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile