9.02.2005


(will i be as free as a bird, soon?)

yhn, my nickname
13th may 2005

um, dunno why i'd come back. I think I do... you know me.... well there. that's enough isn't it? just want to type a few random things here before I sleep......

last Sunday I walked down to the medical library after work. it was raining and it kinda felt lonely. as always... and i was greeted by a floor of white and custard-coloured flowers. what a surprise when everybody looks down to avoid the rain getting into their eyes. it was so pure and so innocent. all over the ground of sassoon road. and as always, i thought of you. wish you had also seen it.

now, just listening to the soundtrack of 'calling out love in the centre of the world', and everything is coming back to me... argh... but i know, there's nothing that i can do, apart from being strong and myself.

like today's interview in tuen mun was so harsh, so real and i was so in shock! they asked me sooo many questions, but the worst part wasn't the questions, but the aftertaste of the culture shock i'm about to experience! so even when i got back to the warzone in QM, i had a real adreanaline rush for the whole day today. even until i arrived at soho waiting for sharon for dinner. i wonder, how i can cope with such a rush every day of my new MO life...

so, another day has just passed without you calling. um. another day.

i wish i could write more here. there are loads in my head. maybe i'll unload them next time round. will you come and read it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile