8.28.2005


(My dear darling sponsored child Charnie Jane- www.children.org)

Dearest Charnie,
How are you? So happy to see a new photo of yours. You have grown! What a pretty face you have. I'm so happy to have known you and your family. It's been a few months since I last wrote to you. There has been a lot of changes with me. I now live alone far away from my hometown, to work in a new hospital as a junior doctor. Everything is new here, the environment, the home that i live in, the people I meet, my whole life seems to have changed! It's a big challenge, but it's been two months now and I've made it! The job is tough but it gives me an overwhelming feeling of serving those in need. We all grow, don't we? Hope one day you'll grow up into a beautiful lady with a whole big future in your hands. I can't wait to see that moment...

Smile for me, will you? God bless you and your family. I am thinking of you always.

With lots of love,
Betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile