9.02.2005



(as i long, long for you out there, though only God knows where or who you are)

thank God, i'm feeling better, once again.

finally i'm at home, after a whirlwind friday. thank god my presentation went fine, luckily no panic set in, i was able to talk comfortably without stuttering in front of all the seniors and unknown people. you know, i ought to make a good impression as a new staff... and with me being the only doctor to admit patients this afternoon was i'd say a really demanding task and left me with a sore throat and heavy heart, but i made it :)

i wonder when i can leave work with a light mind and not worry about my patients too much! it's so unhealthy, affecting my sleep! but really, you know why i'm sleeping poorly...

will be on the shittiest/absolutely worst call night tomorrow, it's the busiest time of the whole week, saturday afternoon-evening! pray to lord that it will smoothly pass...... hope my first driving lesson on sunday won't be a 'crashing' one, you know my post call-days always feel like hangovers...

here's a poem for you, as i'm frantically thinking....

The meaning of poem

If you'd suddenly ask
Why I'd write poems
Why wouldn't I
Do something else more practical?

Then I wouldn't know
How to answer your question
Like a goldsmith, working day and night
Just to stretch my sorrow into
Gold jewels, thin as a dragonfly's wings

I wonder, as I
Transform my grief, into
Shiny and smooth words
Would you think
it still is beautiful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile