8.11.2005


(Hyde Park, London. Wish I am as carefree like these flowers)

as i walked through the corridor in hospital today i wondered what it meant to convert a valley of sorrow into a well of hope. i didn't think i could do it. today i nearly collapsed. not because of work and incompetence or incapability, but with myself. felt i've been fooled by two of my best friends. it felt so disgusting and gross i felt so angry with me being so foolish and naive, and felt hopeless and lost. i tell myself it must be a punishment for being too plain and having too much faith in them. whatever.

but then after having stayed out all night furious until midnight, after asking all those dumb questions that nobody could answer, i came back home and my fire was suddenly extinguished. after all, there's just myself.

sad, isn't it. for there are so many questions in this world that you cannot answer, only left to your imagination until......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Betty
All is illusion. Those flowers are as rooted, and more helpless than we are! (The grass is always greener in Hyde Park?)
I've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now. I liked your interest in photography and poetry from the beginning. Now I'm fascinated by the mixture of dedication and sensitivity. You are quite remarkable in this world of posers and copycats.
Thanks for letting me peek into your world.
I hope you are cheering up today!
David
Toronto

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile