8.21.2005



fell in love with rainy days, with raindrops submerging into the total darkness above, with me sitting quietly in the living room listening to the new song by andy lau, opening my heart to the silence within me. i have my NOT lamp turned on beside me, the light projecting up into a corner of the ceiling, oh what a perfect evening.... i wish i have the old smell of ginger lily, but i know, there are some things in the past that i must not ask for again, but i'm content for what i have now. for i know my heart is not lost....

no i have not forgotten you. just wanna say again, i...

www.pbase.com/gosamer/nightout (maybe later on tonight?)

love,
betty

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what evocative nighttime shots these are...

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile