6.27.2005


(love those flowers and the smile)

Countdown

I've been hoping too much. Every day, I have been hoping and praying, for a dream to come true.

It's already the 27th June, still I've heard nothing, no thing from you. Even my room in the nurses' quarter has been emptied now, I had it all decorated nicely in the hope that you'd come and have a chat.

Sounds strange, I thought I'd never forget, and in fact I haven't all along. But there's been too many things keeping me mind busy. I thought I was happy and 'engaged' for a few weeks, and it suddenly felt like I have put something 'important' at the furthermost back of my mind. But I know you're still there in my heart. Coz the so-called 'happiness' was merely nothing but a dream out of the blue and purple and orange sea (which is as unreal as it sounds!), tell me about men......

To have hope doesn't mean that I'll show/tell anyone about it. To be honest, I got a feeling I won't ever. Hard to trust another again after being hurt this much. But I'm still here, this little girl....


1 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Hope there are brighter things in store in the near future to cheer you up.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile