6.03.2005



Oh finally......got my new job ready to go, got my new home ready to live (i'm so grateful for my parents who helped me out with everything and anything. i could see a few more wrinkles on their cheeks... ) Well, everything is now taking shape, got all the new furniture except my bed and tv) It's really God's grace that everything went smoothly, and now, it's me that needs to start getting ready... Last week, I had a talk with the so-called 'most difficult son on earth' in the hospital, I dunno why, I didn't think for a second and 'threw' away this title of his, and started telling him his mother's condition from beginning till end. It took ages because I remembered this lady came in twice, as her stomach perforated and dirty juices flowed into her belly and made her condition very serious, together with her frail heart that beated irregularly twice and causing much fear to us. Her family were dead anxious about her. I thought this son must be so worried and so I tried my best to explain to him everything that we did. It cost me much cough... but in the end I asked him if he had any questions, he said,"Doctor, you have given me a *very comprehensive explanation. There's nothing else I want to ask now." Only after hearing this did I remember how the nurses had called him 'the most difficult son on earth', because I have conquered this title... It was so satisfying, and the coughs have been paid back by gratitude :) I guess for a doctor, the best reward must be trust and gratitude. I guess as a lover too, I hope in the future :) :)

(Photo: The Chaplins' home in Jersey)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile