6.25.2005

Nigeria


http://www.savannahsays.com/kizombe.htm

Please read this in a spare moment. This is recklessly ridiculous! I have been receiving nigerian scams ever since I started my hotmail account in 1996. Although it's been interesting to read at the beginning, their invariable nature made them less and less fascinating, by far this is the best.

It brought up such an issue, because, a few weeks ago I received a similar email from one of my best friends from Sherborne who's an African girl, concerning her father's own land in which they need to sell in order to have some real cash. She didn't ask my parents to have it, but she asked if I could find somebody to buy it.

I've been troubled by it coz she's always been a trusting friend of mine, and I just cannot work out the creditability of her email. Didn't know how to write back either. But honestly, how could I find someone with so much money who can afford to send it all to Africa for a land they have no immediate need. Well, deep in the dark I still pray for my friend Z and I hope everything is fine, for since I have known her I knew there's been some financial difficulty. Though I cannot be of any help, I pray for her often...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile