6.26.2005
























(lonely....)

Tis a clear night, no sign of raining. But it's raining now, in my heart.

Midnight has nearly come. tonight it's been busy in the hospital, me walking around the wards in circles and circles, attending patients with different problems. At last, I walked into the ward A3 where a patient has just died. I was still talking to him 2 hours ago, and then by 10 o'clock, 2 hours later, I certified him dead. This was only half an hour ago, and I don't know what, something drew me back to the ward....

It felt weird walking into the ward, and I realised why. All the patients' curtains by the corridor have been drawn. A deliberate act by the kind nurses who don't want the patients to see the temporary coffin (which in reality, is only a stern grey metal case) being wheeled out to the mortuary. By the dim beside lights those white curtains made a spooky corridor with flowing 'walls'. Too dreamy for me, it's been such a hectic night...

But deep in my mind, there come your footsteps, again. To be honest, I don't regret anything at all. Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile