6.10.2005



Maybe I'll write something happy today... despite all whatnots. Yea, these days work's been hell and I only managed to pass through the days thinking of how I'm going to decorate my new home in Tuen Mun... So yesterday I came across something terribly excting. Guess what, I finally found a publisher for my photos and poems!!! I talked to a few friends about it and they are really supportive. Since this place works in a print-on-demand basis, I don't worry about nobody buying my book! At least I'll buy one myself ;)

I'm definitely going to have a go at publishing my first ever printed photographic journal :) Do you think it's possible!? I dunno yet. But who cares!? It keeps me dreaming, and smiling......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile