6.05.2005


Chose this photo for today, the home of my best friend Tess, this house called Holcombe Burnell Barton of Exeter, coz today it feels the same for me. It was a May day, first arriving in England after my final MBBS exam, confused about everything future. Greeted by a bout of heavy rain of Devon, I sat down in wet clothes and took this photo. Maybe you can't tell, all the flowers were wet, and so were the bricks and grass, making everything look dark and contrasting and damp. It doesn't feel good getting out stepping onto wet grass and all, but the sun came out suddenly in an attempt to dry it. And out of a sudden, it didn't feel as bad anymore. It reminded me of this photo because last night, it rained and rained and I was on call on a lonely Saturday again, when the corridors of the hospital were almost empty and you walked on only listening to your own footsteps. But God was nice, He gave me a few hours' of sleep and I was able to wake up at 5.30am to attend a few sick patients afresh. Now, all laid back looking out my window it looked like it's been bashed by the rain last night, but the sun is working hard to keep everybody happi'er'. Well, that's what I'm doing today. Although the rain made me a bit disappointed, but I know, "After the rain comes sun".... (oh, don't remind me of the next line in this lyric.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile