8.10.2005


(suddenly thought of this photo. kinda reflect what i think now: Mrs Scown's studio in Holcombe Burnell Barton)

how do i take comfort in the depths?

today i was pondering on what it means for me to have lost 2 of my best friends. i wonder, how would *you* feel if you have lost 2 best friends.

but then it occurred to me suddenly, if they were really my best friends to start with.

going through the valley of weeping, the valley of sorrow and pain, i wish i can make it into a well, a well large enough to hold all my tears and turn it into a spring...

still, i have to keep me going and in balanced so that i can really make it. i asked God what i should do. here comes some suggestions for tonight...

akira kurosawa's dreams and some debussy.......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile