3.20.2006


god, i feel terrible.

i know the day has come when i feel emptiness from the inside. i'd rather hope it's just my imagination, but it doesn't feel like that. how grey is the sky above, clothing and pressing me down like a heavy blanket. can't breathe. can't understand why you mean so to me. i'm going to move to a different place in less than 2 weeks. i feels like july, when i moved to this unknown town, that feeling of solitude, bleakness and fright, i'm re-experiencing all that. can you sympathesise?

i wonder if there are anybody on earth who actually lives up to the promises they say?
anyway, i gotta forget all. study hard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bet, what happen? Cheer up! I am here for you all the time !
luv, Sandra

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile