3.13.2006



hello.
i bet you have forgotten about my homepage, or write me emails. but i know you haven't forgotten about me. having integrated into your everyday in some way, i'm starting to feel more comfortable being your best friend, your confident, your listener, your student and teacher. since a few years back i became reluctant of getting close to others. though you know my innate personality is a naive and friendly person not knowing the real faces of some cruel people out there. no wonder, the past welded a huge wound in me, i didn't think it'd heal. it hasn't really, but you nurse it everyday....
yesterday, i went to g's home for the night. it kinda gave me a few reflections, on my home planning, my study planning, my life planning... and i rushed home this morning sorting out my life in a practical way. i'm no more studying in my sitting room, but in my real study. the dining table is finally clear of books/notes and my laptop is right by the window letting me see the on-going traffic outside. i also have a heater by my side. you know my natural insulation isn't of much use! people like ken has been so surprised that i haven't bought a heater for 2 years since i'm leaving away from home coz i'm so afraid of the cold! i really should say i have wasted a little time today too, it's only a few hours to go now so i have to study hard. i know you must be working hard too. i will too, and i look forward to talk to you tonight...
betty

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihiihihihihih

hahah
who are you referring to :p
you silly girl. keep yourself warm. although it's going to be warm today. supposedly. and i have my surg osce tmr. pee in pants. phone batt is dying.
love
me.
k

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile