3.12.2006

spring's here!



it's been a rather quiet call night. though not quiet literally, but quiet for unmanagable things. Saturday night's always a hit for hospitals for late night goers. i had patients who's been arguing in restaurants late at night and ended up wounded in the eye, or those who's felt ill after a night of clubbing, and somebody who chose to end their lives by drug overdose. um, also an old lady who said farewell to the earth, she was looking so peaceful, i didn't feel like disturbing her.

now woken up from a morning's sleep, life's back to it's cycle. it's unbearably quiet here in my flat so i'm going to sneak out for fresh air... how about dinner with g tonight?

cyril's email today mentioned he exactly understood my confusion since moving to tuen mun! and i was talking to seabreeze the other day on the phone, i asked, do i sound incredibly boring? and he said yes! no wonder, my life revolves around sleeping, eating, dreaming, studying.. . though there's actually a little more than that.... luckily my friends kept it going. however, no music, no photography, no nice food apart from that i cook (gosh, i had to break into my cupboard to see if my big camera is any rusty/mouldy yesterday!), perhaps i really need some meows and 'queek queek' (in case you can't imagine this sound, it's turtle walking on the floor) soon! seabreeze might help 'transfer' some turtles or parrots!! to brighten up my life sometime... oooh..... will chuchu get annoyed by such noise?!

a few weeks ago when i got looking for pianos, i spotted a clavinova that cost hkd 35000. how the feel was incredible. i got playing and felt that it was part of me. that's just too bad... i might have to buy a real piano instead now (that's cheaper to afford), hehe...

so, i'll leave the last question to sort out by itself, will it be me in paris in may? seabreeze's gonna say i've gone bonkers, again... (though my mum said the same thing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile