3.08.2006



kandice, flush the loo!!! can you see the horizon out there? it's getting closer and closer.... i remember my final days were bittersweet, i was faced with so much uncertainty but also so much security of love... looking back 2 years later, although it still makes me cry, knowing the so-called security was no more other than subliming untouchable smoke. but such is youth.

i've been going to library to study too, feels great doesn't it? do you have company when you study? it'd be so good if you've studied with me coz i know you'll always brighten and crack me up. you're my sunshine...

are you going to be busy after your exams? will you have time to see me? i don't know, perhaps i should wait until my exam is over in mid may, but it'll be your turn in london then. oh well... there's so much unknown about our future. but however windy it may be things will go straight in the end. God always pulls us through. and you know? i always have faith in you. so proud of you babe, of your honey sweet personality and your strong courage and influence.

love you loads, enjoy the last written exam of your mbbs
bets

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihihi
me again!

wow i get a personalized entry!! i feel so special!! :p

still planning our tickets and stuff, don't know whether we should leave before results are out on the 12th. if not then tickets are going to be tight and expensive...

i. can't. wait. to. be. done.
love
me.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile