11.29.2005


(staring at my tired feet at midnight while catching the last train home. Regina's wedding tonight was so sweet, i wish that...)

yesterday, i was meant to go to mercedes' thanksgiving dinner party. i know it was full house this time and i miss them all, but i couldn't go, coz i wasn't able to swap my night duty with anybody... but then my evening in the hospital turned out to be a happy night... i helped out with EC, seeing emergency patients and it felt so good to do something solid! though i won't mention i went all panicky and had to be calmed down by a nice man teaching me about x-rays and ultrasounds.... and after work when all's quiet in the midnight air, it felt like a fairytale and i ran into somebody, we stopped to have a drink outside the light rail station, and chatted for what seemed to be light years..... i didn't want it to stop.....

i felt warm inside, something i haven't felt for a long long time.


night,
bets

1 Comments:

Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Uuuuuummmmmmmmm let me see........Yes.......don't only dream act on your dreams......

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile