11.26.2005


與人無爭 靜靜地開放
一朵芬芳的山百合
靜靜地開放在我的心裏

Not in competition with others, silently blooming
A fragrant mountain lily
Quietly blooming, inside my heart
(2003)
* * *
umm... been reading grace's xanga as she said she's gonna delete all, and guess what, i found that she wrote me a letter there... and one paragraph got me thinking. do you think there'll really be a guy out there who really thinks like that?

"Dear betty.... I sort of admire you on your perseverence in your diary writing. I can't write everyday like you do. I just write when i feel like to or when I am too moody or depressed. My life is too much controlled by my mood, which is a rather bad thing to be honest. Oh, yes, your webblog appears to be soooo artistic and sentimental!! Can I copy some from your page to add more colours to mine?? Just kidding. If I were a guy, i would have loved you Bets so much."

umm.... who would have loved bets so much?


ok, i'm gonna read my bible then go to bed (and dream of a faceless guy, ahah) ... (or maybe he does have a face now, i hope)... (but i don't like to hope overly)... (oh dear betty is babbling again...)

haha, night,
betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile