11.27.2005


(agnes b. florist shop at christmas 2 years ago!)

there's one song that i am incredibly attached to since i was 19. today, i came across it again and wanna share this gem with you. it wouldn't sound as nice with me playing this melody on the piano, but it'll do since i can't find the cd in any shops... do you think i can play it on my electric guitar one day??

(next time i'll share with you another guitar piece i've been learning...it's Tarrega's capricho arabe)

Black Orpheus by Lou Mecca (album Bridging the Gap)

http://audio.cdbaby.com/m/mecca-03.mp3 (sorry this is only a demo-incomplete)

tell me what you think about this song....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this song. It's creative piece. I think BB king and Richie Blackmore turn to a gal.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile