11.24.2005


(Black sand bay, Macau 2003. this photo's been my all time fav)

OH dear, i have a crush..


it'll probably turn out to be nothing
, but it feels good, anyway. haven't felt this good for a long time... however naive you say i am!
umm, that must have been the gentlest smile i've ever seen, and the shy-est (of me!) and most irrelevant conversation and all the odd things all coming together, in a day.
no wonder i wasn't paying attention at the study group tonight...
tomorrow, everything will probably go back to their usual cycle, and i'll go back to work as usual and it'll look like nothing, nothing has happened...

anyhow, it made my day, thanks.

tonight, i have this song for you... "closest thing to crazy" by katie melua... http://song.musicvideocodes.com/file.php?AIMplaylist=gosamer.asx

forget my non-sense, btw after all i've said!
night,
betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile