11.11.2005


one for you (you who's reading my blog...), one for me, hehe...

found out i could have gone to germany last week instead...... oh my!! why didn't i know earlier! fate it must be. well, happy times don't come twice in a row! Mimi is on holiday now for 2 months before moving down to near munich for her new neurosurgical job.

wishing you a lot a lot of happiness and smoothness on your new life, mimi... but thomas will be there for you whenever, right?

haha, as for me..... everyday when i'm at work i peek around to see if that nice someone is on the same duty as i am... ooh. wouldn't that be nice :) okok, i'll be 'frank' here, there are so many nice and friendly emergency 'male' doctors in my department, i'm sure you can't work out who on earth i'm talking about here.................. so don't even think about it... :)

ok, i gonna go and listen to my new french songs cd and start doing something constructive, talk soon, love,
bets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile