11.11.2005


(if people would learn to smile and appreciate more like these two brothers...)

last week after the driving lesson, i walked a long way along the yuen long big road across 3 light rail stations to look for the christian bookshop. and found what i wanted. a special bible. i know i already have a few bibles at home but i was never consciencious in reading them. so this few days ago, i found my treasure. it's a plain looking bible (i know, bibles ALL look plain...) but this one doesn't even look much like one, it's hard cover with light blue and purple, more like an "annual review in medicine" or something. but it's wonderful. the first chapter i read in psalms just made me cannot stop reading the bible everyday (finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) simply because,

it just spoke my heart.

* * *
yes, all these years, i was looking for a listening ear...


* * *
Umm, yesterday was a fateful day and i was hoping for a miracle to happen. it was the birthday of an old special friend of mine. i waited and waited and it didn't happen. perhaps he was too happy in his own life to remember my little presence. but God remembered me, He sent me an angel instead, this time from germany... i got a phone call from 1000 miles away, and it always makes me cry every time i talk to this angel, she just knows me so well even though it was 3 years ago. but i promised her next time i won't be crying...

because this morning when i woke up, my eyes felt so swollen and tired and i know life has to go on in the other direction...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile