11.13.2005



Are my tears salty for preservation?
To save them for a rainy day?

As the sky opens up
I know that rainy day is here.
Crystal droplets start to hail down
The cold rain converges with my warm tears
And they become one, unrecognizable

So you smile.

* * *
winter arrived earlier than i thought...
it arrived today, it's not even mid-november!!
and it came with the rain.
cold and wet, this was today.... november the 14th.
like how i'm counting the days since 2003... the days never returned
every-day i have been saying to myself,
"it's yet another day..."

i went out for dinner and it was already jet black darkness. windy and sad....

it reminded me of something
wintry times... cannot be expliquer by three small dots
is it time for me to hide, again?
i thought i looked good today, but it turned out makeup cannot hide tear trails...
maybe i really should hide!

ha, it's getting late, woops for my non-sense...
night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile