8.03.2005



tonight regina came over and gave me an aromatherapy massage. mmm, felt so good. felt like melting under the warm massage oil of camomile lemon and sandlewood. softens my skin and she said i'm very 'oil absorbing' without the 'oil', hah~! you'll have to say this in chinese to understand what she really means (really, she wanna say i'm hot, haha!) but i'm a bit ticklish, luckily just at the tummy and knees. it relaxes my tense shoulder muscles from talking to patients' relatives non-stop this lunch time. thanks so much, it made my day. i played the wrong music though, dunno why i played some choral hymns (!), should have played some bossa nova instead. looking forward to the next session, i'll *definitely fall asleep this time.

been talking to ken today and we both reckon we need a break from all things medical! i'm gonna plan a holiday abroad. how about a photo trip to nepal or thailand in october/november? or perhaps i should really plan for a week in prague alone after *passing* my exam. i always dreamed of going to prague for my 'honey'moon, but now maybe i should just go ahead on my own. i wanna go alone and see and feel more for myself. i wanna go to new zealand too, suddenly fell in love with this country just this year. so much i wish to go to germany to see my phuong and antje and sweden to see erika and airchild. ai, i wonder when i can go to brasilia and see tarsila. south america is so out of reach, though always 1st in my dream list. work hard, betty...

* * *
1st driving lesson tomorrow. hope my *car won't crash :)
* * *
somehow, deep in my mind it flows this melody...
'tomorrow, shall be my dancing day. i would my true love did so chance...' wish you'd hear me sing it, it's a la-vu-ly song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile