5.11.2006



so happy to read about kandice's whereabouts these days with her final year travels (www.xanga.com/golfcrazie), keeps me dreaming about the himalayas!! god, i thought heaven was in the canadian rockies, it seems like there's another heaven in asia. one day i'll get there, perhaps after my honeymoon, brrrrr.

reading basic sciences now, so boring yet so fascinating. i just wished i read it a little earlier than now! i'm gonna fly to the moon tomorrow night! for the rest of next week, here's some bits and pieces to keep u going... http://www.pbase.com/gosamer/pinhole

do you think i can find any devon scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam next week? wish me luck :))

wait for me.... i'll miss you loads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile