5.04.2006


(link for the photo http://www.pbase.com/image/58617429)

another half a day of work then i'll be on leave for 13 days!! will be revising at home til the 12th, flying in the early hours of 13th. just hope everything will go fine, including the exam, the unpredictable london underground trains, my friends, my health, the foreign bed... hope it'll be sunny in london, oh God how much i need some cool and fresh spring air, a light backpack and some travelling novels!! can't wait just to hop into my favourite teashop, smelling all the flavours and teapots, writing my travel journal, looking forward to a trip without a destination, savouring europe's soleil de mai.

looking forward to the good luck meal. i'll dump all predilection, whatever it takes.

goodnight for now,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile