5.09.2006



By the river

Let me shake hands, and say bye-bye to you
And lightly release my hand from yours
Knowing that my soulful longing
Will start to grow from here
In the bright day of floating clouds,
Where mountains look respectful, but tender

Let me shake hands, and say bye-bye to you
And lightly release my hand from yours
This is where my youth will end
Warm tears will form rivers in my heart

I looked into your eyes, with such reluctance
By the river, there's not one flower
I could pick and give to you
So let me put my heartfelt blessings
As a badge on your coat

And tomorrow...
We will be heaven and earth apart

渡口

讓我與你握別
再輕輕抽出我的手
知道思念從此生根
浮雲白日
山川莊嚴溫柔

讓我與你握別
再輕輕抽出我的手
華年從此停頓
熱淚在心中匯成河流

是那樣萬般無奈的凝視
渡口旁找不到一朵
可以相送的花
就把祝福別在襟上吧

而明日
明日又隔天涯

there's always a sad poem that everytime i flick open my book of heart it floats out of nowhere, killing me slowly.. and yet not so far away in the background, a new melody softly started singing. how rich the dialogues have become even without words, the devotion, and the gesture.. it's like last time when i played the last page of ravel's sonatine no.1, echoing the passionate and voluptuous criss-cross of F# major and C# minor... the embrace between our inner realities... thus a new song...

(guess i'll leave the new song to next time... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile