5.05.2006

if you'd ask me, there is only one word i'd use to describe my only reminescence of you:- FLAMBOYANCE.
it only gives me a painful wrench as i savour those use-to-be fond memories of him. sadly, they have only culminated (or degraded) into empty shell of a big and muscular figure. it's really sad.
it'd be in my dreams if he finds me again smiling and for me to find out he actually still is the same genuine person that i have first met 6 years ago.
but wouldn't that be more painful then?
um. forget about that. i know i'm only on a mission to be down to earth person. if it also entails finding one who's down to earth also.

i wonder how many more years it'll take me to laugh again.

yes, i remember your promise on the 8th. hope my sore'll be healed then, ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile