11.07.2005


(flowers from bangkok)

i couldn't believe how long i spent in the driving school today, total of 6 hours. i managed to have 4 hours of lessons with 2 hours of waiting in between, and with me not wanting to waste my time, i tried my best to read my medicine book and the bible, but ended up snoring in the waiting hall, oops....

well, i was meant to write and tell you about my trip to bangkok, i think i'll leave the good bits to later when i have more energy... i mean, it was a good trip and i had a good break, but this morning when i woke up i didn't know why i felt such profound emptiness (gosh, it's holiday and i should be happy!) i thought it'd break up after a shower but it didn't. didn't go away after my breakfast either... it felt entirely weird, empty, and lonely... didn't help after i opened pages of my medical book and started revising. well, that was when i went into my study and picked up my bible. it's been such ages since i last touched it. i always felt i had more important things to do, like to prepare for my exams etc. but this time i put down my MRCP book and started reading the bible... and thank God i found the best sentence i need for today and onward... from Psalm 1....

somehow i was opened. got to keep myself this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile