11.10.2005


life isn't fair sometimes.....

* * *
remembering i was bullied once upon a time when i was at med school, where people felt like they are grown up and making their way into the real world. weird in the modern world there was a huge and chubby boy who always used to take the mickey out of me and did many things he could to make my small life miserable, just because of my size and my timidity. he would laugh out loud and shouts out "oh, your black mature bag doesn't suit you. wouldn't you look nice with a hello kitty bag for a baby instead?" he would talk about my height, my weight (even though it seems non-existant in his eyes), inferiority, you name it... he did make me felt upset knowing a guy who was in his 20's and doing such a thing.

* * *
and many years later, i don't know why i would remember such a thing, it's probably because...
he's getting married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile