9.19.2005


(there is a castle on a cloud... i'd like to go there in my sleep....)

it's holiday today, it's a hot and sunny day after mid-autumn festival was greeted by bouts of tropical monsoon weather yesterday. sunny with big bouncy white clouds. just now, i went to my bedroom, lying on my bed i witnessed clouds passing by one by one through the massive piece of glass. it made me feel so small, so comforting...

i'm feeling better these days...


in fact this last week i started some real cooking, like green curry and italian chicken and pea risotto. yesterday it was a british fry up brunch: bacon, chicken sausages, tomatoes, scrambled eggs and fried garlic topped up with melted cheddar cheese, wrapped by my also homemade pancakes (doesn't that sound so yummy!), and potato salad with a yoghurt-miracle whip dressing (my random creation...) followed by bread pudding for dessert (oops, forgot about the butter!) it seemed to have taken ages but it made me very very satisfied and full... i bet others would enjoy this too (yes, come to betty's b&b anytime!)

so i went to church for the first time in my 2 months here in tuen mun finally. the sun was so hot it didn't make me want to leave my home, and i didn't make it for the 8am mass but thank God for dragging me to the next one... it has given me enough hope and faith and energy to get through next week! i also listened to taize's music, bringing up sooo many memories of my old school.

ok. i took a photo while i was lying in bed watching the clouds go by so you can also try to feel it (though the clouds were made so small in the photo!). hope i do some good study today, and that God will give me enough courage to plan for my trip to nepal... talk soon...

http://www.pbase.com/gosamer/candlelight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile