9.22.2005



so i dragged my 'heavy' body to the town centre to get my parcel. of course i had to stop by the public library which is just right by the post office. and suddenly, all my energy bounced back in a split second, i swiftly ran through all the rows like a crazy kid and let my heart dragged me to the books that i belong to. i suddenly forgot i had only slept for just about an hour the night before, even after spending allll my energy on the lady who was in deep septic shock and hypothermia with renal shutdown... (oh God, i hope i did the right thing, but thank God she's now in good hands thanks to a very competent senior who's the case doctor!!)

so there, i came up with other ideas now, i found 2 books about nepal which i couldn't put down (now, i really don't know where i'll end up in november!) and 2 books on drawing. amazingly enough, i saw it in the book exhibition but i thought it was too expensive... now i am in possession of it for two weeks at least :)

with my shoulder carrying a pile of books... i walked into the post-office. peeking through the window i saw the man search for my parcel, it was tiny!~ it quite disappointed me, coz you know it was quite a lot of money and expectations!! indeed, when i got home i ripped the thing open, and couldn't find anything inside...!!! the book was so small that it was hidden in the cardboard. it's merely the size of my palm.

but as i flipped through the book, only then, did i discover that this will definitely be one of my most treasured items on my bookshelf.... Xi Murong's mysterious charm can never be estimated by sizes or looks... simply, the inner reality that once triggered the fire in me, will keep on burning...

(excelsior hotel evening tonight, really really looking forward to this night out!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile