3.02.2006


(look ahead onto the unknown)

been soo blimey freezing these few days. been forcing myself sitting in my study in the cold and not slip into bed. didn't help at all with my disappointed soul. ok, so now i have to fly to london in may to retake my exam... but missing a few marks is more than enough for me.

oh well, life's full of up and downs. hope i'll soon have some up's... um, i'm waiting, haha... you know who you are.

hey kandice, how's your revision. can you ring me sometime?? always have your answering machine on. you have to work your hardest! soon will be all paid off, that's what i say to myself now. um, got a nice song to share with you... like the melody...

http://www.cmidi.com/mymidi/midi_mp3/1132154965_1.mp3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you know i'm checking in on you i'm sorrie about the exam... but don't worrie it's only a coupla marks! you'll pass next time!!! :)

and maybe i'll see you in london in may babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile