3.28.2006


i had my last day's work at emergency dept today... i didn't take it as the last day, just working quietly as i always have been. out of the blue a policeman came and sat by my side. i didn't recognise him. he told me i attended him a few months back when he collapsed and came into hospital. i looked in the computer records and remembered who he was, he was the one i scolded after refusing to be admitted to the hospital after i had spent 1 hour on him doing all sorts of investigations..

now he came saying how much he appreciated my efforts. he finally was admitted to hospital and had many more investigations done. i was without words.

there's something i forgot to tell you today. i walked toward 'rose garden' in tuen mun this morning to renew my id card, and while waiting for the light rail i looked up a tree and saw a craze of flamboyant flowers in bright orange! i hadn't brought my camera with me! they were the same ones that i saw on sassoon road while walking down to medical school many years ago, i still remembered that one fine day, i still remembered how i felt and how i wrote it down... can i tell you about it one day?

i was sad to say goodbye. you well know who i'll be missing the most.

but i know you'll never leave, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile