10.25.2005


(Eze, 2001)

hello sandra, how are you?
thanks for reading my happenings and leaving your notes. i'm always so happy to get them. why don't you allow me to leave notes on yours?

i got my hair chopped off yesterday, can you believe it? i couldn't believe my eyes either when i saw her starting to cut my hair leaving 2 (yes... TWO) inches of hair on my scalp. yikes!! i squeaked and told her i wanted to leave enough hair on my head to tie my hair up for work, but no, it's not going to happen now... do you wanna know how i look like now. i don't think you do!

but my friend grace had a look at my 'new look' and gave me a massive compliment, 3 times :) she says i looked radiant today :) i guess that's to say my old hairstyle was way too boring, and now i've grown up to be more daring...

(ok, it's not that bad really, but i myself aren't used to it quite as yet)

* * *
i had my 3rd driving lesson this afternoon and we went out into the 'real roads' outside the driving school for the 1st time, i was so excited but scared! thought i was just going to drive around the factories near the driving school, but we ended up in the highways of tin shui wai, my dear... speeding up til it was 70km/h/. well, after this exercise, i'd say i've finally got the hang of driving. oh well, i'm not planning to buy a car, don't have the slightest idea why i'm learning it...

* * *
winter arrived hong kong in less than 2 days time. and i don't know what i should blame, weather or the coughing children at the hospital, i got my 2nd episode of flu since starting to work in emergency department. and this time, real bad. too much sneezing (10 times in half a minute) and runny nose and itchy throat. lucky no coughing this time. hope i'll get better soon and let me be distracted by my work and revision. you know, winter makes me terribly nostalgic and lonely... i hate that feeling.

it's late now, hope you've had a good day. talk soon,
betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile