9.28.2005

it's been a busy week! last week of internal medicine in ward C10, i have been secretly saying bye-bye's to my patients... i'll miss being here so much but i'm looking forward to the unknown challenge and excitement of the casualty! i know i'll come back to medicine more mature and intelligent...

my colleague shirley bought me a box of chicken masala powder from india last week. tonight, i am finally free to try cooking it myself. daring betty, i intended to invite ken to try it but he wasn't in town! so i started this experiment on my own, knowing if i had to throw the dish away i could make myself (yet another!) pot of popcorn for dinner! i didn't have a recipe, just used what was in my fridge... chopped onion with chopped garlic heated in a pan, when brown stir in chicken breast marinated with yoghurt and some curry powder. then stir in chopped tomatoes and chopped coriander. ok. that was supposed to be it but then i saw some lemon juice in the fridge and thought i should give it a sqeeze too. squirted some into the dish, added some salt.... guess how it tasted with steamed rice... amazingly, it did tasted like FOOD. phew.... isn't it amazing.... in fact i ate it all without puking it up. hahah.

wanna try it next time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile