4.09.2007

the candlelight easter mass at st. judes was very special. i went there an hour early in order to grab a good seat, and in the end i found the only seat available right at the back of the church, last row! roni looked so good. though i would have worn something more white and angelic if i was gonna get baptised that night. (but then i just wore a plain white shirt and a grey dress to my own baptism, very stylish aren't i)

was so glad in witnessing roni's baptism in the beautiful church lit up by hundreds of candles, it also reminded me of my own baptism a many many years ago. it was a renewal.

and God gave me an interesting message too :) would you wanna know what he says!?? it's in Genesis 22. very important one indeed!! near at the end of the story.

* * *
went back home this weekend to see my parents they've gotten me soooooo much food from hokkaido! i think my colleagues will be very delighted with them when i go back to work next week :)

* * *
ok now. have to start working... thank God my diarrhoea has at last stopped!! it must be the week long doses of Yakult that cured it :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile