2.23.2007

the bouquet was beautiful, wasn't it?

this afternoon tell-me came home with me to see the kitties and accompanied me to the vet. (you know, i always go there like a single mother it was a positive experience to have her there with me!) thank God she was there, we met a very horrible dog that pee'd and poo'ed everywhere at the vet's clinic, xiangxiang was very frightened (and so was tell-me, hehe!). never seen the little one so frightened before, she was howling for help! so thank you auntie tell-me for being there with me, or else how could i have coped!?

well, k not only sent me a lovely bouquet, by the time we got home, i found out a parcel was waiting for me from australia, a big box of seashell chocolates from him as well! how does he know i love seashells, and love chocolates at the same time!? thank you so much. i do really miss the good times in kota kinabalu.
* * *
and god plays miracles after giving me a terrible evening. i found hanat through the internet, one of my best friends from school after 13 years of being apart! i've been typing bali-muttajjo constantly every month since internet was ever known to me. i pray that she'll write back......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile