2.13.2007

very strange. received a call while i was at work this morning, someone looking for dr. b chan... just as i was wondering it was some investment/insurance company, it turned out to be the florist~... mmm.... saying there's a bouquet of flowers reserved for me tomorrow... she also asked where should it delivered to me tomorrow....

Mmm.... i was very surprised (who wouldn't, hah!) and it turned out they have to deliver the bouquet to the hospital because i'll be at work during the day! that'll be very interesting coz all the nurses in my ward will ask me to treat them tea :P anyhow, i asked whether i could know who/where it was from. she said there wasn't a name (i didn't know i have a secret admirer!?) but the location was put down to be.... Glattbrugg. where the x is this!? haha.... i looked up yahoo and found out it was in Switzerland. another Mmm...

sounds like some gorgeous chocolate-melting swiss guy/girl has sent me a very lovely bouquet!

thank you! whoever you are, you are very, very sweet.

now it has me wondering.... i can count who has my new address, i've just moved in not long ago........ there's Mi Phuong, Angeline (!)..............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile